One thing we have enjoyed since the day we have moved in is watching the birds. Often in the morning the Blue Birds perch on the deck looking for a nice juicy worm. We also see a variety of finches and in the winter several Juncos visit our feeder. It has been interesting trying to spot birds that aren't regular visitors. In addition to the birds, this year we have spotted three nests in use. One in the rose bush, one under the deck and one in the gutter!

Blue Bird

Indigo Bunting
Another interest has been watching the garden grow. We are getting excited because our crops are starting to mature, so we will probably get to enjoy them before we move out. We are still uncertain of the exact closing date of our house, but it will be in the next week or so. After that we have 14 days before we have to move out. The timing will be just right.








2 comments:
Beautiful. I am glad you are taking time to be aware of and capture the beauty of your house.
This is a big transition time for you both.
My love and prayers.
Hey guys!
It was great to see you again, Mark,and to meet you, Rebecca!
I don't have time to catch up on your blog right now because I am at work, but I wanted to get you the link to our blog.
Looking forward to keeping in touch while you are in Romania!
Michelle
Post a Comment